A downloadable game
Game Jam Theme: "You Only Get One"
This game is not complete, but you're welcome to try out what we have. It's a first person game that was supposed to have branching paths and be really cool, but we ran out of time over the weekend.
- it requires XNA Game Studio 4.0 Refresh (http://bit.ly/1kVVaLX) and .NET4.0 (http://bit.ly/1gGliNl)
- Xbox controller support might be broken*
- sword doesn't turn with the character*
- sword doesn't actually hurt anything for some reason*
- textures are blurry*
- instructions don't work*
- doors are missing*
- the guy you're supposed to find isn't actually in the game*
- no enemies*
- game lets you play more than once when it isn't supposed to*
- missions boards are missing
- "bad" path is missing
- robots by August act like they're in space
- not inspired by Minecraft
(*Asterisk indicates that this is fixed in the post-LD28 release version. The regular Windows version is the version that was completed when the deadline ended, so any problems there will persist, but we're continuing to work on the game.)
You're welcome to download the source from the GitHub link provided, but if you use any of it, it would be nice to credit the programmer (Alex Van Liew) or the artist (Jonathan Fischer) for it. Thanks!
Click download now to get access to the following files: